cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mxdisplay
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

latex 360

HP Recommended
Linux

Im currently running a hp latex 360 printer,using caldera 9.2 software. Im having trouble with multiple panels,which have been split in artwork,not on caldera,with the split images not joining. I have tried different tests and i would like some advice. It is printing like a rhombus. Left and right edges on the feed are measuring different lengths by 2 to 3mm.Its not an artwork issue as other printers are printing files okay.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
abash
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have exactly the same issue. We are printing pop up systems and all the print are like parallelograms. Happens on all media, like when we are doing wallpapers panels. Had numerous parts changed on the machine, but engineer can not find a solution. This has been going on for over a year. Very frustrating. Are you printing the drops seperate or altogether?. Hope someone can come back with a solution, I though not using take up would work but has not helped!!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
mxdisplay
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello there,i changed lots of different settings on the hp,and this gives me best results,if it can help you?

Changed pass rate to ten,ink to 80%.In advanced settings straightness 0. optimizer level 12-15. vaccum 40-50. advance factor 0. inter pass delay 0. printing airflow 175. input tension 10. omas on.Cure time 90-100. Also had a counter balance attached to dancer bar,it makes take up of media look baggy and uneven,but it seems to help,it helped putting pass rate up,ink level down and cure temp down,on some media obviously you have to have higher ink levels and pass rate.

I print all panels at the same time,and they are split in artwork,not on the rip,ive done about twenty different tests and using these settings on standard greyback vinyl seems to always have good results,i always web media up before printing too,just in case!! I know all media are different,and vinyl obviously more prone to stretch than pop up material.

It is very frustrating,thank you for your reply. I wish you good luck,if you were as frustrated as i have been,i really do feel for you.

skuks
Level 5
249 247 13 34
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Search this topic: Latex 360 question - it's explained there, but still not solved. High temperature and the take-up reel are the main problems.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation