Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DJ T520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

From one day to the next my HP DJ T520 stopped printer 24x36 posters, it cuts off the print at 18x24.  we have shut everything down and powered it all back up again, uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but nothing works.  Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

From one day to the next, my  HP DJ will not longer print anything larger than 18x24 but I need 24x36.  We have powered everything off, uninstalled and reinstalled the software but nothing works.  I select the 24x36 and no matter the size of my poster, it will cut itself off at the size of the 18x24.  Anyone have any suggestions?  My CT is stumped.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.