cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
computeck
Level 2
27 26 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

printer works at very sloy motion to print a job

HP Recommended
hp desigjet z 3200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi there, I have a z3200 photo printer plotter that takes too much time to print a job. Is thera any way to force plotter to work speedly?

2 REPLIES 2
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Most times this is a quality issue where you are trying to print in the best quality which takes more time. Reduce the quality from best to normal or fast. Also the size of the plot will be a factor. If it is an issue of the printer not printing for a while and say processing then you can look in the driver to process in the computer or send the job as a bit map which will force the job to be process in the computer and start the printing process faster.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
computeck
Author
Level 2
27 26 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I DID THAT BUT SAME RESULTS. I CHANGE ON PRINTER PREFERENCES TO FAST AND THEN TO NORMAL BUT IT TAKES TO LONG TO PRINT . I NOTICE CARRIAGE STOPS AL THE RIGTH EDGE OF PAPER FOR A WHILE (LIKE 20 SECONDS EVERY PASS) AND THEN CONTINUE PRINTING AND IT IS THE WASTING TIME I SUPPOSE THE PRINTER TAKES TO PRINT. PRINTER PORTS TAB IS CHECKED BIDIRECCTIONAL, ADN I CHANGE SETTINGS (UNLOCK BODIRECTIONAL) AND SAME RESULTS. BUT WHEN I PRINT ON BLACK SETTINGS IT IS A LITTLE BETTER.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation