cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
svah
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

problems with maintanace cartride

HP Recommended
designjet z6200

replaced the old maintanace cartridge with new one and now it not recognizing new keeps asking for cartridge. please and help with do desperate

thank you all

4 REPLIES 4
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

First turn the plotter off and then back on. If that does not resolve the issue you may need to return to place of purchase. To use the old one reset the life counters. See the attached.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
svah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i reset the life counters for kit #1, #2 and i tried to use the old maintanace cartrige and keeps telling me no cartrige is installed and i have a new hp maintance cartrige installed need some serious help

thanks a mil

davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not sure if this will help.

There's two marks on the cartridge, one that tells the printer the cartridge is installed, and one that tells the printer if it's new or not. So make sure the first mark isn't missing. If it is just use a black marker.

If no black mark there may be a hole. Cover with a sticker and use a black magic marker.

svah
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

do not see black mark is possible can add pict, also i order the encoder, because has a lot of scatches and some of the top one portion is gone.

thanks again for your time and support

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation