cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
cnchydrographic
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

registration marks

HP Recommended
z2100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all, i have a z2100 design jet. I print custom stickers and more from the printer on a daily basis. Today i attempted to print a custom sticker and the registration marks are partly showing up on my print preview, I have tried other design that i have worked with befor and its doing the same on them. I have deleted the printer and reinstalled and get the same results. Also have restarted the computer and nothing. The number 2 registration mark shows up by=ut only half of number 1 and 3 shows up. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also atempted to print the design from another printer an all the registration marks show up on other printers, so that tells me its a problem only with the z2100 printer.

1 REPLY 1
kspl
Level 3
64 35 4 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check the software that you're sending the print command from. If you're printing from Adobe Acrobat, you can turn the registration marks off there.  

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation