cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
jnlabib
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

says low on yellow ink and I cannot print even when I change it with a full cartridge

HP Recommended
hp designjet Z5400

I have gotten multiple yellow ink cartridges to replace the one the has "low ink" (which doesnt even have low ink) and when I replace it I either get cartridge faulty on the new full ones I got or low in on the first cartridge. really not sure what to do this only happens with the yellow cartridge which was working fine prior to this issue. 

please help I've tried everything and just cant seem to get it to work 

1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I seen this on my Z3100 with brand new cartridges.... at then end... I took out the bottom part of old one & replaced

it on the new new one.   working perfect.

If nothing work.. try it..

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation