cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Shar4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

sold printer and enrolled in instank ink

HP Recommended
no longer have my printer
1 REPLY 1
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,068 902 2,549
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Shar4, it sounds like you may be looking to cancel your Instant Ink account. If this is correct, please take a look at the following document for guidance: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03767641 - Cancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service

Please let me know if this resolves your inquiry, or if there is something else I can help you with.

Lisa 
- HP Instant Ink

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation