Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DJ 4055cm & DJ 5500PS/UV

I have a DJ 1055CM type 80 ink and a DJ 5500PS type 83 ink.

After searching the internet I have found only 1 place ( non HP ) source that gives me a answer.

I am trying to verify  if  HP Universial Bond paper  Q1397A can be used

on a DJ 1055CM  type 80 ink and  or with a DJ 5500PS type 83 ink

Thanks !

Bobby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks David for the reply . As soon as I get the new belt on the 1055CM I will test the paper and let you know the results

Bobby17

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

should be changed from DJ 4055cm  to DJ 1055CM  my bad

HP Recommended

The only information I could find is the paper is not compatible with fade resistant pigment inks. Both of these printers use fade resistant ink. Sine the 1055cm can handle a small cut sheet I would buy a small package of the same paper in letter size and do a test on the 1055 to see how it does.

https://h10057.www1.hp.com/ecomcat/hpcatalog/specs/provisioner/99/Q1397A.htm

HP Recommended

Thanks David for the reply . As soon as I get the new belt on the 1055CM I will test the paper and let you know the results

Bobby17

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.