cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
adam202design
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

wasting paper whilst printing landscape on T120 from Autocad on Mac

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T120
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hi, 

I have recently started to plot from autocad on our showrooms new HP DESIGNJET T120.. 

however I am experiencing alot of wasted paper and time on trimming it manually, as I cant seem to print lanscape no matter which orientation I choose at the "Print"  set up window.. 

could anyone advise what a solution may be..

many thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
helper200
Level 2
Level 2
29 29 1 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey adam202design,

Thank you for your question. After some investigation, I found someone who had a similar issue. Please check to see whether the following solution works for you as well.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/HP-t120-landscape-printing/td-p/3621814

If this doesn't answer your question, or I have misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Thanks!

I am an HP employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation