cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
cjgprintzone
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

where can i buy PCA board for T830

HP Recommended
T830

This product has been un used for almost a year already. it's very disappointing because i cannot find the spare parts anywhere.i am like a customer facing a blank wall .. i only got an email from HP which said case closed.  No reason given. Can't reply on the email as stated. For such a big investment, trusting the credibility and professionalism expected from such a prestigious company, my case is a proof otherwise.

I tried to seek support. This machine has been non functional for a long period now... Loss of sales... Not to mentioned I have been asked to bring the machine over your accredited service center... Complying the needed requirements... Been contacted by the hotline agent and told to wait in my office for his call to check through the machine... Waiting whole day but no call came... I'm not a person who sits at home... I am busy with work on the field... All these boils down to what?... My investment is gone? No product support? 180,000.00 investment, 2 years...then motherboard becomes defective. Where is the assurance of durable and good quality...? Where is the support ? i contacted HP in California but my order was cancelled as well... WHERE IS THE SUPPORT???? My company is going to close down anytime soon if i cannot get any parts from this machine. it is the only thing that keeps it running but then with no sales generated, how can i sustain it?

I need your support!

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Cheron-Z
Retired
Retired
4,444 4,336 250 492
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@cjgprintzone

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From your message & I doubt , if you ever touch / worked on designjet printers ?

What even if you had the right part on hand, but no experience ?    it could mess up even more.

Go to Ebay.com & there are countless available. Prices are cheaper from China, but to arrival time always unknown

, not dependable.

Order parts from HP part store to me always not pleasent... those TICOS  only know read part manual.

good luck.

cjgprintzone
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have contacted someone from one of the retailers to install the item. i just want the item. i went to amazon or even HP retailers from europe but to no avail. i just want the item so my machine can start running. i do not understand why they do not have it. thanks so much for your comment.

jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You must first determine what was the problem... error #   ?    because each error code indicate what part might

caused the problem..

Blindly to buy a PCA board not a good idea, myself would thinking wasting money & time, plus disappointments.

Sometimes problems might caused by computer, driver & other issues.

If printer is so crucial to your business & you should have a spare printer, in case of trouble.. also long time ago

you should started to learn how to maintenance, service your own printer...

I learned the hard lesson in year 2001 after I bought my first HP Designjet 500 42" printer..Local tech quote me

$300 to change the belt. So I bought my own belt about $45 & spent 2 weeks to change  & it worked.

( no experience at all )    now those bels selling less than $8.

cjgprintzone
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes i did that too.. changed belt for my HP DJ500 successfully on my own.  this is my spare printer but plotter only. with t830 ,it can scan and copy. i already have this printer diagnosed by their technician but they do not have the parts. it will take 3 months. sad to say i went to HP california for they said they can give the product in a month. then all of a sudden i got an email that they cancelled it because they do not have it. right before that i went to HP singapore but again to no avail. this product has no support. so terrible.

jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Myself always first             google  error codes, repair questions, parts etc

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=PCA+board+for+hp+designjet++T830&_...

Buy new one, even cost more... many used one might not work & you wasted money, time & labor.

good luck

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation