Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP 4020ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Yeah I know it is an old printer, but except for this it still works and we have a bunch of new ink cartridges for it.  So, we found when printing, the blue ink was filling up the Carriage assembly tray and then leaking everywhere.  The aftermath looked like a village of Smurfs were killed.  A bit of disassembly of the Carriage assembly to remove the tubes, we found the rubber washers where the tubes connect to the printhead pin receiver (not sure how better to describe) were badly cracked.  We can only guess the system under pressure squirts ink out through the cracks.  It only started now because the printer was finally brought out of storage used for the first time in 6+months.  Enough time for the rubber to dry/crack.  See the part in the pictures.  Does anyone know the part number for these or where I could get some?The circled part is the washer.The circled part is the washer.Here is where these parts usually reside.Here is where these parts usually reside.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Check for these on eBay they should fit.

My profile on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Check for these on eBay they should fit.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

That is exactly it!  Thank you!  Assembly Nozzle are the key words.  Got it. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.