Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP-T610-Q6712A-44 İNCH

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgGood day to everyone;
printer cutter knife plastic was working despite the broken. but when I was on, I set the knife to be disabled from the menu because we are printing canvas. When I reboot, the nu has remained in error and in no way goes into the menu or in. how can you help?

error code: 31:02
CUTTER INSTALLATION FAILURE CHECK CUTTER AND REBOOT

thanks.de242134-3b7b-4f2f-b384-a464c146c8f2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I advise you to read service manual just to be sure you didn't miss some point of assembling 🙂

https://shared.swissparts.ch/Manuals/HP/Plotter/HP%20Designjet%20T1100%20and%20T610.pdf

it's about the cutter isn't at the right place when printer is on or printer can't first calibrate position like printheads or cutter isn't moving at all...

forgot to mention - go to

Chapter 4: Service Tests and Utilities ... but read all about Scan axis tests...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi 🙂

Code

31:YZ

Description

Cutter
An error has been detected with the cutter.

try this first:

Remedy

• Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer. • Check the Cutter Assembly for blockage or any other obvious problems. • Replace the Cutter Assembly.

HP Recommended

we tried but the same error continues. Is there a knife sensor on these machines? If you have any where?

HP Recommended

I advise you to read service manual just to be sure you didn't miss some point of assembling 🙂

https://shared.swissparts.ch/Manuals/HP/Plotter/HP%20Designjet%20T1100%20and%20T610.pdf

it's about the cutter isn't at the right place when printer is on or printer can't first calibrate position like printheads or cutter isn't moving at all...

forgot to mention - go to

Chapter 4: Service Tests and Utilities ... but read all about Scan axis tests...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.