Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
CN78M6H009
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Dear Team,

HP Design Jet Support [PL30]

Gud Morning , Afternoon,

[edit]

COMPL DATE : 2-Jan-2020

Sir I am A small Shop keeper in Dewas Madhya Pradesh India very small city, I have 02 Nos machine in My Shop, Different  Different  Location ok,

My Problem Is  In  “” 86:10 “  Ok,  In order to Other Machines Showing Errors , and Message Coming

I call to HP Customer Care and Cal Lock Date 02.01.2020

Now Till Date and Time we have not any solution from HP India Site so my Shop is shutter Down, we face Financial Problem for above side,

Now Today I call Service engineer for feedback purpose he tell me part not coming in my office so I am not unable to attend you r machine,

Now Call to Respected Miss . Salma Umma Mem “ Escalation Officer in India” she not attend my no of 20 cal’s till date and time.

Now Call to Customer Care Mr. Rajesh sir Attend my call  full fill office process and unable to help me , I request to  Rajesh jee for call and gat feedback regarding our problem to Respected Miss . Salma Umma Mem “ Escalation Officer in India”  Customer care not help me and saying we have not  permission ,

Now Mr. Mishra Ensure services with me for after very request : He  Saying parts coming after 20.01.2020 so I am try to resolve yr problem for above

And call DROP.

Now Call to Respected Miss . Salma Umma Mem “ Escalation Officer in India”  and she tell me problem solve up to 20.01.2020.

THIS IS WAY OF HP INDIA CUSTOMER CARE CULTURE EATCH AND EVERY TEAM  VIEW ‘S. SO I AM VERRY TENS REGARDING PURCHASE “ HP PRODUCT” . Sir , I Have 02 nos Machine in My Shop’s, This is not Enough ,

SIR , WARE I AM GOING,          01 CHOICE  IS ESPSON,,

02 CHOICE  CANON, ,,

03 CHOICE IS  XEROX,

04  MANY COMPANIES IN INDIA

YOU WANT THIS DECISSION FROM MY SIDE  THEY R READY TO COLLECT YOU R MACHINE’S AND REPLACE OWN PRODUCT , THEY READY TO ONE

FOOT, ONE CALL.

So, I request you sir I am very Poor Person , and Infront of Me  Distt Court, Hight Cout, Suprem Cout, after My Own Court ,  Understand sir, My Machine Price I know very well sir, .

AGAIN I REQUEST SIR’S, ALL REPRESENTATIVE ,OFFICER’S , ENGINEER’S,

ALL TELEPHONIC CALL RECORDING AVAILABLE WITH ME IF REQUIRED CALL ME

I REQUEST TO HP INDIA PL PROVIDE ME PER DAY LOSS Rs. 10,000/- AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS

Thanks

Fahim Khan,

Zahin Khan ,

[edit]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @ZAHIN1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @ZAHIN1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.