09-01-2015 01:09 PM
I have the 44" calibration sheet for my DJ4500 / T1100 MFP scanner. working on a DJ4200 scanner & could not locate any
42" calibration sheet .
Do you think if I cut one inch on both blank side & make it fit 42" model ??
Quite risk & I could wasted few $$$ if it fail to calibrate.
Give your votes ............. thanks
09-08-2015 05:32 PM
No need to cut & myself printed a almost perfect replica for th DJ4200 scanner.
Just missing almost end of calibraion & it said fail calibrate IT8.
As soon as it works & scan perfectly & I really don't care.
03-19-2017 01:46 PM
Plz help me about sxanner
I need T1100 scanner software and calibration sheet
Can u scan and email me high resolution file i can make same as and use
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies