10-12-2017 11:44 PM
I have a HP DesignJet 750C Plus (E/A0) plotter. It worked ok for a while, but when i update the memory its stop to work and also the mainbord fan not working .. i unplug the RAM and
tried again with out any RAMs but its still not working and the control panel screen is black
i think the new RAM was have error and damage the Formatter mainboard !!!
Any ideas, suggestions?
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies