Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

After replacing a broken drive belt I started getting a 22:10 error when trying to print.

The printer appears to initialize OK and comes to the 'ready' state, however when I try to print (printer info/config), the paper moves forward about 10mm (3/8"), stops, and then I get the 22:10 error.

If I press the enter button I get a secondary message 0x3020001, pmpmotor.c

I have replaced the ink supply station but the error remains.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Not a service station error. Check you connections from the supply station (where ink cartridges are located). If no joy remove all 4 ink cartridges, start plotter and insert one at a time.

System Error: 22:10
Problem
Description:
Ink Supply Station failure. The possible cause could be:
1. Reading, writing or initializing the backup EEROM failed.
2. One of the out-of-ink sensors (located in the Ink Supply Station)
is not reporting what it should during the initializing process
while depressurizing.
Corrective Action: Replace the Ink Supply Station ⇒ Page 8-48.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended
That is a service station error code, but it is quite common when one replaces the belt, that they pinch the gray ribbon cable behind the right framework you take off to get the belt off. I would pull the right side off again and check the cable, when re-installing everything just make sure it is sitting where its supposed to be and it won't get pinched. If it is a valid code, which is probably the most common problem that model has, once the service station gets enough gummed up ink in it, it drags the motor down and the code appears. They can be cleaned up or replaced as a unit.
HP Recommended
Not a service station error. Check you connections from the supply station (where ink cartridges are located). If no joy remove all 4 ink cartridges, start plotter and insert one at a time.

System Error: 22:10
Problem
Description:
Ink Supply Station failure. The possible cause could be:
1. Reading, writing or initializing the backup EEROM failed.
2. One of the out-of-ink sensors (located in the Ink Supply Station)
is not reporting what it should during the initializing process
while depressurizing.
Corrective Action: Replace the Ink Supply Station ⇒ Page 8-48.
HP Recommended

I apologize, I quickly viewed the error code and seen it as a 21:10.  David is absolutely right.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the replies

I have found the problem - the blue connector from the ink supply station was not properly made on the interconnect pcb.

HP Recommended
22:10
HP Recommended
How many price PCB
HP Recommended

You need to reprogram the eprom on iss board with new dump from exackt plotter 500 or 500ps  24 or 42

find here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Designjet-800-500-error-22-10-iss-eprom-dump-/282455259952

HP Recommended

Perform a paper advance calibration, if it fails you will need to replace the encoder disc and sensor on the left side of the machine. pmpmotor is a paper motor and the encoder disc is on the drive roller.

HP Recommended

Hi,

How do you reprogram an eprom, does anyone offer this service?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.