cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 4
88 59 2 3
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Designjet T1200 cartridges issue

HP Recommended
Designjet T1200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. When replacing the cartridges some cartridges, the plotter say "defective cartridge". The user reboot the plotter, then the cartridge is no more defective for a while, then the defective error come back.

I have replace the "Ink supply station left". It work for 2 or 3 months, then came back the error.

Any idea about the problem?

NOTE: they use original cartridges that are not pass due.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 7
740 692 28 77
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I seem to recall a firmware update that helped resolve this problem.  Might try that first.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 4
88 59 2 3
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi. Thanks for your help.

I tried the firmware update,  it seem to solve the problem, but after  a week, the user had to replace 2 cartridges (MK & cyan) and the plotter gave the defectives cartridges message.

Any idea of what could be the next step to solve the problem?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation