12-05-2016 07:09 PM
I just service a Designjet T2300, that freeze at 94%.
I was able to fix the problem by a reset of the EEROM & recovery of the HDD.
My question is: if the problem occur again, can i just replace the hard drive or do i have to replace the set of hard drive with formatter? # CN727-67015
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-06-2016 02:52 PM
If it happens again, before you go through all of that, try completely removing the media out of the printer, and removing all of the ink cartridges--then reboot.
I've had several with an empty ink cartridge freeze at 94%--don't know why, but once I removed all of the inks it would then fully boot, and upon reinstalling the inks it would tell me one was empty. I also had one freeze with the media not loaded but sitting in the channel like it was ready to be loaded. Fully removing the media allowed that one to completely boot.
05-20-2019 01:20 PM
how can i resett the EEPROM on the CN727-60115 Rev A ? i loaded wrong firmware and now unit is locked up. i am pretty sure if it goes back to factory default i can load in correct one and straighten out issue
05-20-2019 01:33 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!