Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T610
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

MY Hp Utility will not keep track of ink levels for me anymore.  It tells me 'Unavailable'.  It is not on a network and is connected via USB.  I really need this app to work!  I do not want to have to go to the printer every day to check levels.  I want to be notified when ink levels are low.  This happened when I recently got a new computer.  The store tech downloaded current drivers from the internet.   I hope someone can help. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You might want to continue on your new post

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/T610-Ink-Level-Utilit...

Yes I'm sure.

I you believe that this used to work before, have you try to get a computer with the sate OS you used to have to test and emulate the enviroment?

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you are using non HP ink you will get that info.

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply, however I was not using HP ink before and was still getting ink levels via hp utility?  It only stopped after getting the new ccomputer.  Are you sure that is the reason?

HP Recommended

You might want to continue on your new post

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/DesignJet-Large-Format-Printers-and-Digital-Press/T610-Ink-Level-Utilit...

Yes I'm sure.

I you believe that this used to work before, have you try to get a computer with the sate OS you used to have to test and emulate the enviroment?

Best regards

Mike G

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.