03-15-2017 06:22 AM
My designjet t610 will not recognise any cartridges. I had been swapping old cartridges in and out because 2 colours were running low. Then the next time I switched on the printer it prompted me to replace all the colours. I've been swapping out cartridges to no avail, all the slots are still flashing.
There was a loose connection of the plug to the power socket which caused the printer to shut off abruptly some times before, perhaps this has corrupted the chips in the cartridges? But then new-old cartridges should still work.
I have reset the printer to factory defaults as well as updated the firmware.
Be greatful for any help
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies