08-12-2014 10:36 AM
I have a designjet T1300 that is new during installation it displays error 22.1.10. We have changed The PCA, Ink station, service station, and connectiing board but is still displaying the error. We need your help. regards.
08-20-2014 10:49 AM
Try these recommendations to see if they help with the error you're getting.
Check that the cables between the Ink Supply Station and the Engine PCA are not
damaged and are properly connected. In case of any damage, replace the cable.
NOTE: Check the Data Harness and ISS Harness Cable are connected in the right
position onto the Engine PCA. These two connectors can be swapped by mistake causing
a SE 22.1:10. (The connector of the Data Harness has a blue label, and the corresponding connector on the
Engine PCA is also blue.)
Hope this helps,
I work on behalf of HP
**Click the KUDOS thumbs up button to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies