Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

I tried installing Firmware but it never did anything, just the same error 08:11.. This is sad, i have printed less than 20 times on it.

Wher can i buy the Hard Drive? Can I buy it local in Dallas?

HP Recommended

Try the HP Parts Store

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=65660888CD5C417AAC0989145A7024E0&SearchIn=P...

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

I bought and received the new HD from HP, which I will install tomorrow.

What do I need to know about installing the new HD? Your help would be appreciated.

HP Recommended

Hi,

The instructions should be on the box

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

Thank you, I didn't look inside.

HP Recommended

Ok, i looked inside the box and found no instructions. Could someone please provide the steps 

Could someone please provide me with the steps for replacement?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Here are the instructions

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=3204970&docId=emr_na-c04570588&docLocale...

The additional step you need to follow is remove the 4 crews holding the HDD using a phillips screw driver.

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

I guess what i should have asked is their software i need to load? 

So i did was replace the HD and turn it back on. It never moved past 1% and has the same error 08:11

HELP!

HP Recommended

Question:  Is their software that needs to be installed to make it work?

HP Recommended

Hi,

You dont really need to install any software, the firmware is already there from factory

What is the Led combination on the formatter?

Best regards

Mike G

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.