Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP 110 LATEX PRINTER
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN THE PRINTER ENDS APPEARS 79:04 ERROR AND DON´T LET ME CONTINUE PRINTING...

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Install or reinstall firmware with flash disk, check all cables are firmly installed in slots and connection speed between PC (or server) and printer...

HP Recommended

I did it, but still appers 79:04 error and don´t let do anything.

HP Recommended

Sometimes it happens when connection with PC is lost (replace LAN cable), if there are many profiles created or duplicated, delete some of them and check result after restarting printer. If printer is connected to a network check network options for timeouts...but if none of these helps, you have to call tech support...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.