02-16-2017 04:34 PM
I have this error and can't get the printer to boot normally. I have removed power held down the power button while plugging it back in but that didn't work. Still getting blue screen with that code no matter what I try. Anyone have any info on this code? Thanks in advance for assisting!
03-18-2017 11:03 PM
At first try to follow the below steps and get it fix by :
- Connecting the printer to another outlet
- Repacing the power cable
- Replacing the Main PCA (If you have replace Main PCA, it will solved the issue.)
Also try to Isolate the printer by removing any connectivity cables, printhead
Try removing the ink cartridges, printhead, paper, replacing the power cable and another power outlet. If you still have the problem, please replace the Main PCA (P/N: CQ890-67097)
N.B: Part No. CQ890-67081 is an older revision.
Main PCA - T120: P/N: CQ891-67013
Main PCA - T520: CQ890-67023
It is my understanding that the new Main PCA should come with the USB with the FW. Make sure it is there before installing the new main PCA.
If problems with the FW, will not recommend you to use the old USB with the firmware again.
If not covered under warranty you may replace Encrypted chip which is failed on the mainboard inside the printer you can buy it on ebay/other's source:
03-19-2017 10:23 AM - edited 03-21-2017 09:31 PM
95% of the time the issue is the firmware usb drive pictured above. It is available from hp parts and at 25.00US a lot cheaper than the main board that contains it. HP Part Number: CQ890-67105
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies