10-08-2015 01:34 PM - edited 10-08-2015 01:42 PM
When the network device blinks twice
white screen and then a second HP logo appears,
and then blue color with an error in this servismanuale no error,
there is also a blue screen but with different numbers and letters,
write-treatment -vykp. incl. EC but does not help.
The power supply produces its 32,
the control points in the "mamma" voltage match
stated, however, the LED on the board with the appearance of blue
the screen flashes, which did not exist (are smooth).
No movement of the carriage, what the general perturbations
not happening. Includes ink cartridges and without,
without heads, too, tried,
disconnect all sensors and sliders left only monitor
and the On button. Battery and dragged me,
and stood for hours without batteries. On button responds:
if you just click -perezagruzhaetsya,
if you hold 5-6 seconds and then -vyklyuchaetsya.
We ate out of him Bluetooth On button does not react,
however, and it does not fall into the error and then not loaded.
When connecting to a computer sound connection is,
instead he sees it. try on different computers.
Here's an ambush.
10-08-2015 01:38 PM
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.
Thank you for your understanding.
03-18-2017 11:07 PM
At first try to follow the below steps and get it fix by :
- Connecting the printer to another outlet
- Repacing the power cable
- Replacing the Main PCA (If you have replace Main PCA, it will solved the issue.)
Also try to Isolate the printer by removing any connectivity cables, printhead
Try removing the ink cartridges, printhead, paper, replacing the power cable and another power outlet. If you still have the problem, please replace the Main PCA (P/N: CQ890-67097)
N.B: Part No. CQ890-67081 is an older revision.
Main PCA - T120: P/N: CQ891-67013
Main PCA - T520: CQ890-67023
It is my understanding that the new Main PCA should come with the USB with the FW. Make sure it is there before installing the new main PCA.
If problems with the FW, will not recommend you to use the old USB with the firmware again.
If not covered under warranty you may replace Encrypted chip which is failed on the mainboard inside the printer you can buy it on ebay/other's source:
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies