Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T520 24"

hi,

Having problem with this machine. cannot load roll paper, "media load error" always prompts. i noticed that the carriage's paper sensor cannot detect the edge. When using the paper from tray, "media fail" always prompts on the 2nd or 3rd and so on (ramdomly, the first page is always successfully printed) when printing file with multiple pages. Tried running diagnostics but no failing parts were detected. 

has anyone here encountered this? Any workaround? Or is there a part the needs replacement?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, Hope you are well.

Thanks forcontacting with HP Support Forums! I’d be glad to be of your assistance with your printer issue.

Please confirm are you facing the problem from roll paper or multisheet.

At first clean the all dust from roll feed roller for multisheet feedroller and roll feed roller, at the same time you just unloack the multisheet feed tray and remove it and clean. After cleaning, please reset the multisheet feed tray at same position and try to print again.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck

Regards,

Rashed

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.