03-19-2017 09:04 PM
Having problem with this machine. cannot load roll paper, "media load error" always prompts. i noticed that the carriage's paper sensor cannot detect the edge. When using the paper from tray, "media fail" always prompts on the 2nd or 3rd and so on (ramdomly, the first page is always successfully printed) when printing file with multiple pages. Tried running diagnostics but no failing parts were detected.
has anyone here encountered this? Any workaround? Or is there a part the needs replacement?
03-21-2017 12:08 PM
Hello, Hope you are well.
Thanks forcontacting with HP Support Forums! I’d be glad to be of your assistance with your printer issue.
Please confirm are you facing the problem from roll paper or multisheet.
At first clean the all dust from roll feed roller for multisheet feedroller and roll feed roller, at the same time you just unloack the multisheet feed tray and remove it and clean. After cleaning, please reset the multisheet feed tray at same position and try to print again.
I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies