09-17-2019 08:01 AM
@Nilesh1978, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
When you power ON the printer, does it make any kind of noise?
Try reconnecting the power cable firmly on both the ends.
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
For more info on troubleshooting power issues, refer to this document.
If you see any lights blinking on the printer, refer to this document.
Also, check for any paper jams inside and the printer and if the print carriage is moving freely. You may re-insert the ink cartridges.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee