03-16-2017 03:05 PM
I am currently connecting my HP 1055CM to my laptop with 36 pin USB to Parallel PORT IEEE 1284 cable.
I do not have internet access to my laptop and unfortunately the cables I am using are all low quality cables and around 3 feet long.
Is there any other connection methods please?
I am attaching the photo of the current connection cable.
Thanks a lot.
03-18-2017 02:57 AM
Please download the below driver as well depand on your opering systems:
HP Designjet 1055cm Plus Printer:
HP Designjet 1055cm Printer:
Please check the driver installation process: http://www.vub.ac.be/BFUCC/misc/print/how2installd
I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
03-19-2017 05:25 PM
Thank you for your prompt response.
The driver has been installed already, but I can only use the cable shown above.
I wanted to ask if there is any other cable/connection methods available?
03-19-2017 07:51 PM
Their no way to connect the printer between PC/Laptop.
Are you face any problem using the peralal cable (as you mention)? if you facing the problem, please share with me.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies