Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hello,

Any update about the service plot?

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Dear Ouccema,

I'm not able to past the uploaded file link here im getting this error 

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Kindly advice me how can I provide you service plot file.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Your firmware is up to date so that's good. Your initial post indicates you were able to print PDF's previously but no longer can. That could not be possible if your model is L2Y25A because as I mentioned previously that it not a PostScript printer and non PostScript printers are not able to print PDF's.

Are you able to print any files at all? If so which types?

HP Recommended

can you share the EDP, diagnostic package?

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Dear Semaphore,

Some of the files I cant print PDF and JPF mostly  I get error (File format is not supported  file formats: JPEG,TIFF,HP-GL) mostly i print pdf and jpg what you think is issue.

HP Recommended

If you are able to print some PDF's but not others then it is most likely a bad or corrupt file.

Please answer this question with a yes or no answer. Have you been able to successfully print PDF files on this printer previously?

HP Recommended
https://imiksa-my.sharepoint.com/personal/younus_mohammed_imi-ksa_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fyounus%5Fmohammed%5Fimi%2Dksa%5Fcom%2FDocuments%2Fservice%20plot0plot

Dear Ouccema,

I have add service plot and EDP diagnostic package in OneDrive please see above link.

Kind regards,

Younus

HP Recommended

Hello ,

i can't access to your SharePoint , i think the easiest way is wetransfer

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Dear Ouccema,

I changed permission you can access. Other external cloud services not allowed to use.

https://imiksa-my.sharepoint.com/personal/itsupport_imi-ksa_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fitsupport%5Fimi%2Dksa%5Fcom%2FDocuments%2FService%20Plot

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.