Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet T120

Hi,

I work for a finance company and we've recently purchased a HP DesignJet T120 to be able to print large format media the height of 841mm and then say 2500mm wide.

I can't seem to find the correct print setting to allow me to print the whole file.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

the printer is not capable of printing such sizes,

https://www8.hp.com/il/en/large-format-printers/designjet-printers/t120.html

It supports 330 up to 610 cm wide and 482 up to 1897 cm long. see the manual feed section of its specs, I would say that the required sizes are wider and longer than supported.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I've just created a file in Illustrator at the size of 610mm x 1897mm and it still doesn't allow me to print the whole document.

You can see the largest I can get the print view is 610mm x 914mm which is ARCH D on sheet media.

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 14.03.08.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.