cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Installing Design Jet 1050c

HP Recommended
Design jet 1050C
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, I’ve got my hands on a design jet 1050c and I can’t figure out how to set it up. I’ve ran through the test and initialised it etc.. 

it has an Ethernet port on the back so I’ve connected it to the pc. However I can’t find any software for it. I’ve tried to download multiple drivers etc. from the HP website but just get told that the software isn’t compatible. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
6,108 6,058 651 1,545
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This device is so old you will not find support from HP. You are going to have to look for third party drivers. Try the autocad SITE.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7
740 692 28 77
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've had very good luck using the Vista driver found on the HP website.  You'll need to go to the driver download site and where it asks what operating system you're using, put in Vista 64 or 32.  Then select the file you need that matches you're machine.  There are other files there also for I/C presents, IIRC.  If you can't find it, send me a PM and I'll send you the file.  Will need an email address.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation