Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet T2500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently upgraded out T2500PS to the new MRY_06_00_06.1.fmw firware and now I have black bars across the top and on the side of all prints when printing in all black and white. Greyscale doesn't have the problem.

1) Any ideas how to fix it?

2) Any ideas where I can get a copy of the previous firmware MRY_04_06_01.1? It doesnt seem to be on their servers anywhere.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
No need to down grade your printer firmware.....please print on your printer internal pages from printer setting and the check print internal page..... Then check what happens. If it's printing on color you need to check with your application setting.

Please share your application name or share any snap of your printing setting....i will guide further.....
Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
HP Recommended

Hola también tengo un problema con el nuevo  firware MRY_06_00_06.1.fmw lo actualise y ahora imprime muy lento antes tenia la vercion que viene de fabrica mry_02_00_03.4. Sera que alguna manera de solucionarlo ya que ya no tiene el mismo rendimiento que tenía antes, tengo una t2500. Gracias...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.