03-19-2017 06:02 PM
I'm wondering if there are any latex textile printing vendors on here or if HP can provide me with someone to contact in the Milw/Chicago area. I'm working on some pre-production and need to sort out details and vendors.
Without knowing the printing variables, I'm looking at a latex pattern printed over 4-way stretch fabric. I also need to know if the fabric should be dyed first, or if it it can be dyed after printing. Something like this:
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies