03-20-2017 06:02 PM
Not printing out.
I send a print job to the plotter and windows says its completed. The print job is no longer in the print queue. At the plotter it says finishing print but nothing is printed and there are no error logs saying it didnt print.
I am trying to print a pdf document
Replace print roll.
Restarted printer (powered off 30 secs from wall power)
Removed drivers then reinstalled them.
Installed drivers on 3 different computers .
One computer can print the document the other 3 can not 2 new , 1 with the origional issue.
Printed test page and it worked.
Any help would be appreciated.
03-22-2017 08:04 AM
Thanks for contacting with HP support Forum.
Please confirm your operating info. and retry again new driver from below link:
As depans on windows based driver.
Are you connect through ethernet cable by IP assigning base, please check IP configuration and address and ethernet cable.
If all are ok, please ping from your PC/Laptop.
I hope that will solved if you have successfully completed new driver installation.
N.B: Sometime virus will make a problem for printing, you just check your PC/Laptop has virus free.
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies