08-16-2014 04:05 PM
Hello, my printer is turned on, turns off and on again with the triangle symbol of failure and it is seen in the
I attached picture, as I watched the code is 8 and the 128 if I understand correctly, you can tell me that this breakdown is and how much could cost me.
Printer is not responding nothing prints picks up the paper and I hope they give me a solution.
Thank you very much, greetings.
08-16-2014 08:15 PM
System Error: 86:11
Scan-axis shutdown during initialization. Typically, this error occurs when the
printer detects an incorrect length.
Corrective Action: Try the following:
Unplug the power cable from the printer and wait a few seconds. Plug in
the power cable again and check if the Error Code has disappeared.
Check that the Paper-Axis Drive Motor Assembly is correctly installed and
that the bushing is correctly locked into position.
Check that the Carriage moves freely and DOES NOT bump into the
If the Printheads are not installed, maybe the carriage cover is not closed
If the Error Code continues, replace the Carriage Assembly ⇒ Page 7-35.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies