03-14-2017 05:38 AM
I am trying to use the recycling service that HP claims to have to recycle a Designjet 130 plotter, so far it has been impossible to find anyone in HP who even knows that one exists. It is included on the HP Website but there seems to be no way of making use of it.
03-19-2017 06:53 PM
I really do not think HP recycles any designjet printers. They have time offered exchange programs so you could update but most of those times they only required the return of a electronics board from the unit being upgraded. They offrer recycling on toners and inks.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies