Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
T1100PS

My English is very bad
Translator:

Yesterday I got a defective T1100PS defective.
Error was 08:11

It was the old Formatter with hard disk across.
Hard disk and memory / Ram were missing.

Then I took the formatter from my T610 44 inch and used it there.
He started up and initialized normally.
Then came the error message 61: 04.1
The service menu did not work either.

1) The firmware is probably the same for all T610 and T1100 models
Right, my belief?

2) I am now aware that the T610PS, T1100 and T1100PS plotters use the Formatter with network connection and 256 MByte.
Is that correct ?

3) I think this should run:
Q6683-67030 Q6683-60193 HP Designjet T1100 T610 PS T1100PS Formatter Board NEW
Link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/Q6683-67030-Q6683-60193-HP-Designjet-T1100-T610-PS-T1100PS-Formatter-Board-N... p2057872.m2749.l2649

> Link Ebay <

Is my assumption correct?

Greetings from Germany

Rainer

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.