Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T2300 MFP

I have a T2300 with error code 28.3:02  I am unable to find this in the service manual or in any online support.  Can someone assist in identifying this error code?  

Thank You!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello.

Ink supply error found during IDS diagnostic test. You have run ink delivery system test by service menu go to service test and utility.

Download service manual.

Best regard

HP Recommended

Hi Jorge

Thank You for this reply.  I had noted searching some of my other service manuals that this error code was noted in the Z6200 and T7100 manuals.  Printhead issue.

I had reviewed my T2300 manuals and the error is not noted in the most recent one I have:

DESIGNJET T790/T795/T1300/Z2600ps/ Z5400ps/Z5600ps ePrinter series & T2300 eMFP series 2018

The error codes go right from 26:01 to 39.01:01

I will run the Diagnostic tomorrow and be back with result.

Thank You for your reply, much appreciated getting pointed in the direction I felt needed to be delved into.

Benny

HP Recommended

Hello Benny.

Thanks for appreciating my help. It is the goal of this community. This way we all gain knowledge.

Yes effectively. This error does not appear. But if you analyze the following error 2x.n.10 the problem could be around this.Where n could be the position of the ink that has problems on 10 if you look it up in the table it means change in your case you have 02 which means automatic calibration. and 2x could be 28.

For this reason you should make the IDS diagnosis. If this is not the case, then perform an electronic module and head carriage check.

Thank ang  good luck 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.