03-17-2017 10:59 AM - edited 03-17-2017 12:34 PM
When starting the T520, blue screen appears with error message B8C771CA.
It has never appeared before.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: T520 DesignJet Error Message
03-19-2017 06:12 PM
Thank you for your help.
Replacing the encrypted chip solved the problem.
03-17-2017 12:55 PM
You need to replace Designjet Encrypted Chiip
All blue screen like that are it fold
IT is inside the plotter on the mainboard
You can get it here quick http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-Designjet-T520-Blue-Screen-Error-Solution-Encrypted-chip-/282385654102
03-18-2017 12:24 AM
Try isolating the printer, remove inks, printhead, connectivity cables, another power outlet and then turn the printer on.
If you still have the problem, please replace the Main PCA and Encrypted Kit (P/N: CQ891-67019)
It is my understanding that the new Main PCA should come with the USB with the FW. Make sure it is there before installing the new main PCA.
If problems with the FW, will not recommend you to use the old USB with the firmware again.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies