03-21-2017 12:21 PM
Hello, Wasana - Hope you are well
Thanks for contacting with HP Support Forum. I’d be glad to be of your assistance with your printer issue
At first try to follow the below steps and get it fix by :
- Connecting the printer to another Power outlet (don't use a power hub or a surge protector)
- Repacing the power cable
- Reconnect the all internal cable with Main PCA and check the all cable status (Their have any damage or not)
- Removing any connectivity cables, printhead and try power ON and check.
- Replacing the Main PCA (If you have replace Main PCA, it will solved the issue.)
If you need more details please download the service menual from: http://www.partsnow.com/docs/service-manuals/Designjet-T730-T830MFP-Service-Manual.pdf
I hope that answers your concern. Let me know! Good luck
N.B: Please confirm the HP DesignJet Printer Model.
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies