cancel
MARI311 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If the problem persist

HP DESIGNJET T520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If the problem persists, contact HP. 

i followed same as troubleshooting method and firmware alsoupdated but still same problem showing in display .

what i have to do?

2 REPLIES 2
Associate Professor
Associate Professor
995 991 88 177
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If the problem persist

Is there a numeric error code showing in the display? If so can you post it please.

Find this information helpful? Please click Kudos or tag as solution. I am not an employee of HP but a current field service tech with 20+ years real world experience troubleshooting and fixing HP Imaging hardware.
0 Kudos
chris1designjet Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear the problem is usually related to a defective print head try to remove the inks and restart the printer . if you find sum ink under in ink cartridge you should replace the print-head.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation