cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Whats the Difference between 771A and 771C and 771B ink cartridges??

HP Recommended
HP Designjet Z6800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi , I have a HP Designjet Z6800 Printer , how can I Find Out which Ink Cartridge from 771A and 771B and 771C is Compatible with My Printer ??? Thank You For Your Help 🙏
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,458 4,447 523 701
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have a working printer just remove any currently installed cartridge from the printer and check on the cartridge is it 711 A B or C.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I want buy 773 ink cartridges And I dont Know if its compatible with my printer or not , I want to know , how can I find out which one is compatible , 773 A or 773 B or 773C
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,458 4,447 523 701
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Depending on localisation the last letter differences regions of the world for which cartridge was intended:

A = America

B = Asia Pacific

C = Europe Middle East Asia 

If you have a working printer just remove any currently installed cartridge from the printer and check on the cartridge is it A B or C. 

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank You , I Got It , But on my Cartridges , there is No Letter , its only the Colour Of It , is there a way to find out from the printer ??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,458 4,447 523 701
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If your printer is on a network, you can access a printer EWS ( enter printers IP address on your web browser instead of www home page ) there should be tab regarding supplies and more information can be found there.

My profile on LinkedIn

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank You , your Solution was helpful My friend 🙏
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation