cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

arch d printing times designjet t120

HP Recommended
t120
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I went out and bought a designjet t120. i have a big construction job and did not want to pay the 1500$ my printer was asking for the plans. I wanted a durable set of plans so i bought the HP 2-pack Everyday Matte Polypropylene. i selected that paper on the printer and on the computer selected arch d paper, fit to size. it takes about 10 minutes to print one page of 24 x 36!! i have about 300 pages to print, am i going to run a 50 hour print job on this thing??? is there a setting to make this go way faster?? sorry, im a total noob at this stuff

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

One other issue....when i print, the screen on the printer comes up w a paper size mismatch.  saying the job calls for 24" and my paper is 23.168".  i hit print anyway and it prints fine (BUT SLOWWWWW).  The paper i bought direct from HP , why is this happening?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

so i just timed a page, 13 minutes till it was done printing one page, and then 2 more minutes for "drying" and then its cut. is this normal? is there any way to speed this up?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation