03-20-2017 02:11 PM
i will be moving my t790 to new location and I understand not tipping , hoever, that may not be achievable over the road in a truck. I wiil remove the ink cartiges, so wht else cab be done to prevent inlk spillage?
03-20-2017 06:45 PM
You will want to remove the printheads from the carriage assembly and then turn off the plotter using the switch on the control panel. The reason for turning off by this switch is to make sure the carriage assembly is in the locked position so it does not move while in transit. Try to keep the plotter as level as possible as there is ink in the service station on the right side and there is really no way to prevent ink from coming out if the plotter is tilted to one side.
03-20-2017 09:15 PM
Does this mean that "tilt" referes to rotating along the long axis of the t790 rather than end for end. Placing the plotter paralell to the length of the transport. May also allow usong a ramp to load rather than lift gate.
03-20-2017 10:13 PM
Ink outs from Service Station its depends on the uses due to if you are printing too many pages and wested ink spread on the service station. In the mean time if you that printer will rotate from floor sit position to vertically, wested ink will comes out from service station. But few uses printer will not too many ink wested on the service station that time you may rotate the printer carry in the lift.
If your lift space is too small and can't possible to carry by the stairs, you may pull down the printer vertically but right hand side should be floor/down position and left hand site will up position.
I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies