06-09-2014 01:02 PM
I have a 60" z61100. non ps. The edge of the paper raised and the head hit it. The screen told me to re-start. I restarted but the printer communicated that it was initializing and then a screen popped up that had this info.
subversion: GG-GG_ 10.0.0.3
This printer has restarted before a few times and would not initialize but all we had to do is restart from front again or from back. Sometimes we would have to do this three times and then it would be normal again.
This time I restarted from front, pushed the reset for a restart and turn off from behind and unplugged for 1 hour then restarted but, the above message is what I get each time.
I was standing by the printer when the suction air released and the paper edge came up then the head hit. I immediately stopped the printer.
06-10-2014 02:25 PM
I brought up the service menu and ran all the test and option tested ok. I unseated all the ink cartridges and Heads and it did not help.
There are only two actions that are not normal.
1. printer will not initialize correctly. Still stops at menu show earlier.
2. I can not connect to the tcp/ip from printer to computer. I changed cords and it did not help. I adjusted address and no help. I observed the tcp/ip connection on the printer and the light turns green when I plug in the cord but turns red and yellow when I try to start printer.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies