Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-04-2016 03:04 AM
NOTE: The VVX D60 base station requires a VVX Desktop Phone (aka a compatible VVX 300 series, 400 series, 500 series, and 600 series business media phones, and to VVX 250, 350, and 450 business IP phones) to be running at least UC Software 5.4.3.
It does not support LYNC / Skype for Business Base Profile.
VVX D60 Wireless Handset
Setting up the D60:
- Browse to the Web Interface of the Phone and enable the VVX D60 Profile via Settings > VVX D60 Settings
- Select Automatic for the Pairing
- Any available Base Stations will be found
- Any available Base Stations will be displayed and the MAC Address can be used to identify an individual base if there are more than one.
- Once the Base Station has been paired it will automatically amp the first Line to the DECT Handset and the VVX
- The Handset Line Mapping Feature can be used to change the association of DECT Handsets and the Lines
- Change in line mapping options clears corresponding local phone configurations.
- You can map 5 lines to each handset.
- Always map the first line to the VVX or the VVX and Handset
- Shared lines can be mapped to one device.
VVX D60 Wireless Handset Limitations
|Feature||Upto 5.4.4||5.4.5||5.4.6 and later||5.5.1||5.5.2|
|Busy Lamp Field (BLF)||No||No||Yes (on paired VVX)||Yes (on paired VVX)||Yes (on paired VVX)|
|Hunt Groups||No||No||Yes (on paired VVX)||Yes (on paired VVX)||Yes (on paired VVX)|
|Local Conference Calling||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Shared Line Appearance/Shared Call Appearances||Yes (BroadSoft only)||Yes (BroadSoft only)||Yes (BroadSoft only)||Yes (BroadSoft only)||Yes (BroadSoft only)|
|Simultaneous Calls (G.729 Encode/Decode)||Yes (maximum 4 active calls)||Yes (maximum 4 active calls)||Yes (maximum 4 active calls)||Yes (maximum 4 active calls)||Yes (maximum 4 active calls)|
|Skype for Business Line Registration||No||No||NO||NO||NO|
|USB Call Media Recording (CMR)||No||No||No||NO||NO|
|VVX Expansion Module||No||Yes||YES||YES||YES|
|Feature Line Keys (FLK)||No||No||NO||NO||NO|
|Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) / Hoteling||No||No||NO||NO||NO|
|CDP support on D60 base station||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Call Handoff between VVX and D60 Handsets on twinned lines||No||No||No||No||No|
|Configure maximum number of Handsets||No||No||No||No||No|
|Pairing using MAC address of VVX-D60||No||No||No||No||No|
Please check the above prior to the following known limitations of using the VVX D60 wireless handset with the supported VVX business media phones:
- The VVX D60 wireless handset and base station are supported on VVX 300 series, 400 series, 500 series, and 600 series business media phones.
- Hoteling, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Enhanced Feature Keys, and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) are not supported on the wireless handset, but these features are still available for the paired VVX business media phone. See => here <= for a working scenario
An extension shared with the D60 Handset cannot use any of the above features (August 2016) See => here <= for a working scenario
- Pairing a base station with a VVX business media phone with a VVX expansion module connected is not supported prior to UC Software 5.4.6. If a VVX expansion module is connected to a VVX phone with a paired base station, the wireless handset is automatically unpaired from the VVX phone using any older Software than 5.4.6.
- Only shared lines on the BroadSoft BroadWorks server are supported on the wireless handsets. Pre 5.4.6
- BroadSoft shared lines (SCA/SLA) can be assigned to either the VVX host phone or the wireless handset. A shared line assigned to the VVX host phone and a registered wireless handset cannot be a supported as a twinned line on the wireless handset.
- Call Park is only supported on the BroadSoft BroadWorks server for the wireless handsets.
- The VVX D60 feature and accessories are not supported in Microsoft Lync 2010, Lync 2013, or Skype for Business 2015 environments.
- The wireless handset supports SIP registered lines only. H.323 protocol is not supported on the wireless handset.
- Flexible Line Key customization is not available on VVX business media phones with a paired wireless handset.
- Outgoing calls placed on the wireless handset are not shown in the Recent Calls list on the VVX business media phones, and users cannot redial a call placed on the wireless handset from the VVX phone.
- You can only rename a wireless handset when the Intercom feature is enabled.
More details can be found => here <=
Details on how to upgrade the D60 Handset can be found => here <=
VVX downloading DECT Handset update:
VVX Updating DECT Handset:
VVX Idle / paired with a DECT handset(s)
Factory Resetting of the VVX D60 Base Station:
If user would like to reset the base station, there is a reset button beside the power socket, use pin/paper clip to long press for 7 sec.
VVX D60 Web Interface:
The Network Settings can be changed here:
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN