Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One 24-f0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

factory hp audio driver wont start up leaving me with no sound since i opened it.  uninstalled and reinstall and still nothing.  downloaded latest realtek drivers and nothing.  my volume reads NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE IS INSTALLED.

I rebooted this 20 times after each install.  tried the virtual agent but it seems to advanced for that.  Any help is appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

the model number ends is Fxx

what is xx on your PC ,please post the full model number.

did you look in device manager first, that is first,  it must show the driver is OK not missing for red flagged or the like.

so the driver is from Hp.com

and your OS is really 32bit? if yes way?  there is no 32bit driver on the page 24-f0000a, nor 

24-f1000a HP 24-f0014????   note full model told of many and world wide varies.

Audio Codec: Realtek ALC3247 ???????

I always learn what is really there first,  I have no access to HP databases on sub models or serials ever.

so I look first, I run hwinfo32.exe to see what sound chip  is there,

then on the correct HP page by EXACT model or better, use the HP service tag to GET right page.

I use only that driver. that is what I do and did since day1, 1995 first PnP and for sure failed Pnp online to MS.

to get help use and say what PC this is fully,  ( the full model only)

others at HP will now chime in and tell you run there , smart agent that finds all driver for this PC, do so.

but for me just use the driver seen on the page and it is listed as 64bit w10 only, ! v1903  up. v6.0.8683.1 Rev.A driver.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.