Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
All-in-one 24" AMD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not able to set sound via the B&O EQ.  It is not there under build 15025.1000.  I tried many things so far: Checking for audio drivers update, deleting audio drivers (AMD and Realtek) and reboot... No success!  So, how to get back the EQ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings @mikemecanic

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with B&O equalizer. Happy to help. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Have you tried to install the driver from the HP Recovery manager?

Please provide the product number of your computer for better assistance. 

Recommend you to uninstall the driver from device manager, delete the driver when prompted. 

Restart the computer and

Launch HP Recovery Manager from all apps.

Select-> HP Help and Support -> HP Recovery Manager.

Select Reinstall drivers and/or applications from the list.

Select Conexant High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver.

Select Install.

Follow the on-screen instructions.

Restart the computer after the installation is completed.

Also, refer to this HP Article for assistance in using Bang and Olufsen Audio App.

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings @mikemecanic

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with B&O equalizer. Happy to help. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Have you tried to install the driver from the HP Recovery manager?

Please provide the product number of your computer for better assistance. 

Recommend you to uninstall the driver from device manager, delete the driver when prompted. 

Restart the computer and

Launch HP Recovery Manager from all apps.

Select-> HP Help and Support -> HP Recovery Manager.

Select Reinstall drivers and/or applications from the list.

Select Conexant High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver.

Select Install.

Follow the on-screen instructions.

Restart the computer after the installation is completed.

Also, refer to this HP Article for assistance in using Bang and Olufsen Audio App.

Let me know if this helped. 

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying,

Made a third clean install of Rs-2 and this time like on my first attempt, the app works properly. I don't have the HP app on board because the HDD is noisy (UEFI only). Just to let you know that anything related to data collection increases noise: HDD and fans. This is the major disadvantage of this machine: 24-b019 AMD

B_and_O.PNGFor the rest, I don't have any bug and Redstone 2 works better than the previous one.

All the best,

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and glad that your computer is working fine now. Run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated and you can use HPSA to troubleshoot issues as well. 

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Like I said, the machine produces noise (heavy noise) and the only thing that helps is by enabling Privacy. The higher privacy-security is, the less noise it produces. It is also acting as a human alarm against intrusion, all kinds of intrusions.

For the HP app, there is nothing significant or helpful there. The AMD Software app gives better results regarding drivers. Vulkan is a very good example, it is not installed and the app is the only way to get it. But I don't really need it because the less running in the background the better treatment of information will be.

All the best,

PS: Where is that Kudo botton?

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. the kudos button is the just the Thumps up button on the bottom of reach post. I will keep you posted if I find more information on this regard. 

Please do post your technical queries on our Forums for assistance. 

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.