Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 750-427C from Costco
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP750-427C

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 16333 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 920 GB (531 GB Free); 😧 10 GB (1 GB Free); Q: 1863 GB (1109 GB Free);
Motherboard: HP, 828A
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

I have a several Bluetooth speakers & they all have the same issue with sound. The BT connects fine. They make all the proper beeps when they are turned on & when I run troubleshoot. They also run fine with Itunes. But when I click an audio from the internet or YouTube there is no sound, even though the sound slider is showing a sound level. Sometimes the sound comes on after 5 minutes or so, sometimes it doesn't. When it does come on I cannot control the sound volume. I have to adjust that manually with the volume control on the speaker because. moving the slider has no effect except when I move it to zero at which point the sound is muted. Another issue is that all my BT speakers are listed as headsets not speakers. There is no choice for speaker . I have had this problem since I got this PC but I tolerated it because the sound would come after a few minutes but now it doesn't come at all.
Just for the record, I had the same problem with my previous PC which was an earlier version of this model this one but it was not nearly as bad.
I should have mentioned that I only use 1 speaker at a time. I bought the additional ones when I thought the issue might be the speaker not the PC .

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.